Zimmermann has an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated, technical and entrepreneurial individual to join our Digital Team as the E-Commerce Operations Director for Australia & Hong Kong.
About the role:
This role will deliver best in class digital activation by defining and executing the Australian and Hong Kong E-Commerce Operations strategy for Zimmermann’s Digital business. With a primary focus on warehouse management, third party relationship development, optimizing our fulfillment architecture and client services set-up to drive innovation and an exceptional client experience across these markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Global E-Commerce & Omnichannel Director to develop, execute and manage the digital operations strategy for the AU & HK websites and APAC countries supported by these websites.
- Manage and inspire the day-to-day activities of Zimmermann’s AU & HK E-Commerce & Omnichannel Fulfilment and Client Services teams and hold them accountable for individual KPIs.
- Be the Business Lead across AU & HK for the digital operations client experience: responsible for continuous improvement across all tangible aspects of the digital client journey.
- Proactively recommend changes and assist in implementing new procedures and processes for the warehouse & fulfillment operations and the client service function in these markets.
- Develop strong communication briefs for internal teams to ensure seamless integration and success.
- Work closely with the Retail Director - AU to ensure the seamless integration of fulfillment operations & client services support within our retail stores.
- Build strong and operationally efficient relationships with all third-party logistics partners, with a specific goal of ensuring they exceed their KPI’s.
- Manage external stakeholder relationships, holding them accountable and regularly reviewing performance. When applicable, support new vendor relationship efforts. In partnership with the relevant Departments, direct RFP efforts, contract negotiations, and implementations of new vendor services and solutions for the fulfillment and client services functions.
- Ability to understand and recommend emerging digital trends and ensure that Zimmermann is one step ahead.
- Manage and document policies and procedures for internal, cross functional education.
- Support on-going platform upgrades and maintenance efforts. Working closely with the Digital Delivery team to ensure flawless execution with no impacts to the client experience.
What you can bring to the role:
- 8+ years in operations management in a Digital or E-Commerce environment, specifically warehouse management, fulfilment and client services.
- Multi-market experience ideally in the Asia Pacific markets.
- Ability to manage a multi-faceted team in an operations environment, with an understanding of unified commerce principals.
- Project management skills and strong ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations.
- Adept at analysing operational processes, identifying opportunities and working cross functionally to continually improve.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and drive results.
- The ability to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments.
Why work with us?
- Work with high-end fashion alongside a passionate team
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities to grow your career within Zimmermann
- Generous Employee Discount
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, please share your application with our hiring team.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.