Internship Design BOSS Menswear Clothing (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) starting May 2023 to support our Design BOSS Menswear Clothing Team for the duration of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- Collaboration in all areas of responsibility for the creation of the collection
- Communication with various interfaces
- Creation and follow-up of technical drawings
- Preparation and participation in milestone meetings
- Creation of mood boards and presentations
- Preparation and participation in fittings and sketch handovers
- You are pursuing a degree in fashion design, apparel technology or textile management or are attending or have recently graduated from a fashion school
- You enjoy working creatively and have an affinity for detail
- You are no stranger to digitization - knowledge of 3D software such as CLO3D or collaborative workboards such as MIRO is a plus
- You have very good skills in Illustrator; Photoshop and/or In-Design
- You have a good to very good command of written and spoken English
- You have the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert