- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Receipt, control, validation and recording of invoices and related documentation in order to make the documents available for payment.
- Makes sure that the documents received meet the requirements set for each document type.
- Matches the data on documents (invoices, credit notes, etc.), with the purchase terms and conditions specified in the order/order confirmation, incoming goods or rendered service.
- Contacts the competent internal bodies to acquire the information and authorizations required for payment.
- Carries out side activities related to document management (scanning, digital storage, payment block/unblock and other changes).
- Manages communication with suppliers and any payment reminders.
- Contributes to the correct keeping of suppliers' accounting records.
- Keeps abreast of regulations on performed activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Degree in economics or technical-commercial diploma
At least 4 years’ experience in the role
Good knowledge of English
Knowledge of SAP and Office package
Aptitude for teamwork
Ability to meet deadlines
Good analysis and summarizing skills
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert