Manager, Digital Marketing, Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- Chiyoda-ku, Japan
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the organization's digital marketing strategy and to run all the daily activities related to it. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a hands-on mentality that can improve the performance of our digital channels, and smoothly align with other stakeholders to connect that to business.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- You will play a key role as a member within the Japan marketing team. You are responsible for reporting to the Japan Marketing Director to provide essential information that impacts the overall marketing strategy.
- Raise potential risks/opportunities along with a recommended action plan and rationale behind, so necessary decision can be made swiftly
- Develop and deliver the short and long term digital marketing strategies in alignment with the global and local marketing vision.
- Develop the action plans for each marketing funnel, set up and run those plans, analyze results so we can keep improving our performance.
- Manage the posting plans of local social media accounts (FB, TW, LINE Voom)
- Manage the development of digital contents (including social media posts).
- Drive efficient budget allocation of digital marketing investments
- Influencer marketing (other marketing team members are also responsible for this)
- Increasing UGC
- Manage and evaluate the performance of digital agencies
- Reporting (within Japan and to APAC)
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: GTM, Marketing (PR / Brand Activation), MD, eCom, Digital Strategy (manage the performance mktg & email mktg), CRM, Retail, Regional team in APAC
External: License Partners, Wholesalers and department stores, AD and PR agencies, Research firms, Design or Production Office, Event Agency, Printing Company, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a relevant field
- 5+ years comprehensive digital marketing experience in agency, start-up or a consumer brand
- The ability to deep dive into Google Analytics by herself/himself (without the help of outside parties), analyze the data to discover potential areas we can improve our digital activities
- Based on the analysis, come up with action plan proposals of what needs to be done, in which priority order, assumed effect, and the scheduling & budget.
- Present the analysis and action plans in a logical and short manner to the marketing director for alignments/sign-off
- Experienced in planning and buying digital media from upper funnels (display ads and video ads) to middle/lower funnels (SEO, Listing, display ads including social media ads, retargeting, affiliate, etc).
- Experienced in social media management
- Up to date on most advanced digital marketing methods, while also having the big vision of how a brands digital marketing should be in the future.
- eCommerce experience or knowledge is preferable
- Wide knowledge of the full marketing mix is preferable
- Ability to smoothly operate in a cross functional environment
- Strong communication and facilitation skills in Japanese and English.
- Create a strong bond with other stakeholders in Japan and with APAC region.
- Ability to drive projects forward (not just being a planner)
- Hands on mentality
- Naturally proactive
- Resilience and not easily backing down when facing resistance.
- Strong focus on speed.
- Endlessly test and improve from learnings.
- The flexibility to accept and perform other non-essential duties as assigned
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert