IT Functional Analyst AMS
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Stabio, Ticino, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 25 Feb 2023
- Full Time
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder. Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand and womenswear, menswear and accessories under the Thom Browne brand to over 500 stores, of which, as of December 31, 2021, 297 DOS (of which 245 Zegna and 52 Thom Browne), in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future.
As IT Functional Analyst AMS you report to IT Service Manager, analyzing and managing processes related to the finance accounting and treasury area (through the support and maintenance of SAP modules and related evolutions) and coordinating the main change management activities related to the assigned application cluster (eg: Process Analyst, Business Case Analyst, Change Analyst, Communication Analyst, Training Analyst).
How Will You Contribute
As a team member, you oversee:
- Definition of the technical requirements of the system and governance of the interfaces between SAP and legacy systems;
- Drafting of the technical specifications necessary for the evolution and maintenance of the SAP system;
- Resolution of anomalies and implementation of evolutions, starting from user reports.
- Implementation of SAP system evolutions and/or coordination of supplier activities in the development and evolutionary maintenance phases of application solutions;
- User support in the testing and training phases for the start-up and use of new features and new applications;
- Technical support to users and resolution of related problems;
- Internal customer relationship management.
Who You Are
You are a professional with a Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or Computer Science or similar, and at least 5 years of experience in similar roles in the IT function of structured companies and/or consultancy firms.
- Knowledge of the SAP FI CO system (mandatory) and SAP SD, MM, PS, TRM, IHC, RE-FX
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- Solid Project Management skills
- Exposure to ABAP language as a preference
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Good relational and negotiation skills
- Proactivity and ability to propose new solutions
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Availability to travel all over the world if necessary
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert