Why Join Us
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder. Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand and womenswear, menswear and accessories under the Thom Browne brand to over 500 stores, of which, as of December 31, 2021, 297 DOS (of which 245 Zegna and 52 Thom Browne), in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future. Your Opportunity
As Junior Legal Specialist you report to Legal Specialist, supporting the legal office for daily activities. How Will You Contribute
As a Junior Legal Specialist, you will take care of the following activities:
Who You Are
- support in commercial contracts drafting, negotiation and revision, in particular in context of procurement contracts, IT and Digital Technology;
- support in documents of legal relevance drafting;
- analysis of concrete cases, study of applicable legislation and opinions drafting;
- regular updating of standard contract templates in line with company needs;
- management and updating of the legal archive;
- preparation of legal reports;
- other activities relating to the day-to-day management of legal affairs.
You are a professional with Degree in Law and at least 1 year of experience in law firms or companies that operate in the retail sector, preferably in multinational contexts or in modernly structured companies.
- Experience in the luxury sector (clothing, jewellery, furniture, etc.) is preferable;
- Ability to work in a team and problem solving approach;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.