Sr Allocator, Merchandise - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Senior Manager
An integral member of the cross functional team, this position drives business of a specified department. This position will interpret stores and online sales data, seasonal shifts and promotional results in order to proactively maximize inventory productivity. They will identify opportunities and offer solutions when communicating with Merchants, Planning and Sourcing to strategize sales plans and mitigate inventory risks.
- Leading allocation strategies by floor set aimed at maximizing sales and minimizing markdowns. Proactively consider floor set placement, timing of purchase order arrival, amount and depth of flows, promotional activity and historical data to drive business.
- Execute Allocation strategy with initial and flow purchase orders being thoughtfully worked prior to arrival at Distribution Center.
- Manage replenishment of current styles to boost inventory productivity by channel.
- Identify sizing opportunities which can be reacted to in-the-moment and influence cross functional team to drive results.
- Owns analysis to size level, identify and action future opportunities while sizing all purchase orders for department.
- Review and analyze weekly business results, interpreting results, identifying solutions and communicating action points to cross functional team.
- Undertake new store allocations by analyzing sister store to determine depth needs for department, considering available merchandise, promotional activity and floor set placement to drive strategy.
- Communicate and partner with Merchant, Planner, Sourcing, Store Planner and Logistics as needed to drive business.
- Champion the Key Item program and partner with the Planner to maximize sales and profit.
- Monitor the tracking of inbound PO's, working with Logistics, Merchants and Planners to strategically mitigate risks to business
- Actively participate in Product Life Cycle meetings, contributing the Allocation perspective and data analysis designed to drive impactful business results
- Lead, develop and manage projects or Company initiatives.
- Develop training materials and processes.
- May mentor and/or supervise Allocator I/Allocator II.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or other related field preferred
- 5+ years in apparel as a retail Allocator or as an Analyst in a retail, financial or store planning role.
- Strong background in data analysis and strategy.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Evident skills in proactive identification of issues and solution based proposals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time and workload efficiently.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- PC proficiency with emphasis on Excel.
- Preferred experience with JDA Allocation, SAP and/or SAS
This position may be found in multiple brands/functions. Some duties may vary from role to role.
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert