DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Competitive salary and benefits package. Details on application
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and driven digital marketing analyst to support our digital marketing team and provide strategic guidance and direction to inform decision making.
As an integral part of the team, your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, as well as to help us prioritise strategy and provide scalable and creative solutions throughout the Safiyaa business model.
You should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies as well as excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and enjoy working within cross-functional teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Presenting analytic solutions, models and insights to all section heads as well as contributing to strategic decisions
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Create and manage scalable dashboards that monitor marketing key performance indicators, highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field. 5+ years of experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio.
- Proven personal portfolio of projects where analytics and data science were used to drive value.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and experience working with or in diverse teams and stakeholders
Safiyaa is a demi-couture brand, founded by Daniela Karnuts and named after her daughter.
It fuses traditional couture techniques, fabrics and finishes with a modern sensibility to create sophisticated, season-less clothes for the woman of day. Its aesthetic is as intriguing as it is elegant, traditional yet very current.
Daniela is passionate about challenging our ideas of modern luxury. For her, the narrative behind an item is just as important as the garment itself. “I want to buy things that have been made with care and love and I want to understand where they come from. I want to know that the story is about quality. I will always choose one great piece over several fast fashion items.”
As such, all the clothes are produced in SAFiYAA’s private atelier where each item is hand-sewn from start to finish by the same traditionally trained artisan who takes great pride in his work to ensure that the garment is as beautiful on the inside as it is the outside.
In addition to elevated daywear, SAFiYAA also creates cocktail attire and red carpet wear. Living in London with her husband, 2 children and Weimaraner dog, Daniela Karnuts was born in Munich, Germany and launched SAFiYAA in 2011.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert