Area Manager USA
Tom Wood is a Norwegian jewellery and lifestyle brand established in 2013 by founder and Creative director Mona Jensen. With its headquarters in Oslo (Norway) the company consists of 40 employees based out of Oslo, Paris and Tokyo. Our products are to be found in over 300 of the leading retailers world wide counting high end department stores such as Selfridges in London and Isetan in Japan as well as independent luxury stores like Dover Street Market in London, Kith in New York and Space Mue in South Korea.
Tom Wood is looking for a commercially driven Wholesale Area Manger for the US market, with the position being based in the US. You are passionate and ambitious and are able to deliver excellent execution on sales goals and strategies. This role reports directly to the Head of Wholesale in the company.
- Develop and execute sales and distribution strategy for USA
- Develop, track and analyse sales budgets, incl. cost side of operation
- Develop and implement activation plans per season and per wholesale account
- Develop and implement trainings with floor staff and store managers, to secure brand and product knowledge
- Develop and implement professional and inspiring customer sales meetings and events
- Secure invitations to showrooms (digital or physical), existing and potential new accounts, four times a year in Paris and / or elsewhere
- Secure and analyze monthly reports to be presented at monthly meeting with Head of Wholesale
The Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate and ambitious about high end/luxury fashion and jewellery
- Have proven experience in international sales, with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the sector
- Ability to analyze, identify and track relevant data and insight
- Organized and driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong understanding of fashion distribution, physical and online.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and across a team
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Solutions focused approach
The following skills will be valued
- Relevant experience and proven sales strategy and implementation success from international high end/luxury fashion brand.
- Competitive benefits
- An International team of employees
- An awesome working environment with inspiring colleagues
Tom Wood have over the years received extensive response from press and leading retailers world wide with a conscious approach towards innovation, design and production. Our sustainable approach through our Responsibility program as well as our RJC certification encapsulates this and demonstrate the importance of driving innovation and change for our partners, employees and industry as a whole.
Throughout the years we have partnered with Dover Street Market, Browns, Boon the Shop, KITH, Tomorrowland, Ssense, Mr. Porter, Matches and others to secure a selective and uncompromising global distribution. Several capsule collections and collaborations with partnering brands, wholesale partners, music artists and other creators have been instrumental in our approach towards pushing boundaries in our creative processes.
Tom Wood headquarters is located in a fully refurbished factory building in the heart of Norways capital, Oslo, with a passionate group of 33 full-time team members. We are looking to add to that number and are now hiring in several key positions for our global expansion.
- +47 22 53 50 05
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert