Senior Manager, IDAM
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 10 Mar 2023
- Senior Manager
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Burberry Security Operations team is globally responsible for security monitoring, incident response, engineering, threat and vulnerability management and identity and access management. The Identity and Access Manager, reporting to Director - Information Security Operations, is responsible for the operation of Burberry's Identity & Privileged Identity Management Platforms along with continuous expansion of service coverage and certification.
The Identity and Access Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing the Identity and Access Management Team
• Oversight of strategic Identity Platforms and continuous improvement
• Management of the following solutions, SailPoint, BeyondTrust, PingIdentity
• Oversee and own relationship with third-party service providers who support these services
• Working closely with IT projects, stakeholders and teams to onboard new applications and services to Identity Platforms in line with Access Control Policies.
• Scheduling and implementing regular recertification reviews across the organization.
• Work with IT Assurance and Audit functions to respond to requests for information and coordinate remediation activities.
• Showcase Identity Platforms and function throughout IT to drive uptake of application onboarding.
• Demonstrate experience of managing and supporting an Identity and Access Management Function.
• Passionate about service / security - keeps up to date on the latest news and trends
• IT Security Professional with experience across a broad set of security domains
• At least 5 year's experience working in a technical role
• Demonstrable ability to distil complex, often technical, security issues into a management set of options and / or recommendation
• Approaches tasks and problems in an organised, methodical manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstratable experience of cross functional working.
• Stakeholder Management, ensuring relevant stakeholders are kept informed of onboarding activities and building relationships with key IT stakeholders.
• Administration and support experience of the following solutions: SailPoint, BeyondTrust, PingIdentity
• Knowledge of Identity Protocols (SAML, OAuth, LDAP)
• Demonstratable knowledge of Identity Management across various Cloud services, IaaS, SaaS and Active Directory
• Experience delivering IDAM initiatives and representing Identity Management in transformational activities.
• Strong knowledge of common IT systems
• Experience running an Identity and Access Management team, people management and tracking key KPI's
• Understanding of key Cyber Security technical controls.
• Relevant academic or industry qualifications such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA
• Experience with Splunk
• Knowledge and experience with common scripting language, PowerShell, Python etc.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || INFORMATION SECURITY || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert