Visual Merchandising Designer
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Milano, Lombardia, Italy
- Closing date
- 27 Jun 2023
- Visual Merchandising
- Full Time
The purpose of the job is to research, design and develop creativity for windows, in-store installations and pop-up in alignment to the Brand Artistic Brief and based on the direction coming from the Visual Merchandising Design Coordinator.
- Create innovative window design, with the final goal of increasing brand visibility, improving customer perception about the brand and bring traffic in the stores;
- Develop window installation activities, creating 3D and renderings, implementing the concept design across Zegna WW activations, liaising with VM Operations office and suppliers;
- Follow up of the prototyping phase and production to achieve the best possible execution;
- Partner with the Visual Merchandising department in order to plan and execute: window installation activities, special events, showroom layouts, store openings and other store initiatives.
- Highly creative, interested in visual arts/graphic communication and fashion;
- team working and goal oriented;
- precise and committed;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Keyshot and others rendering softwares;
- At least 3/4 years in similar roles;
- Knowledge of luxury and/or fashion industry;
- University Degree;
- Fluent English, other languages a plus;
- Medium level of travel requirements.
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert