HOKA Senior Product Merchandiser, EMEA
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 10 Mar 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Merchandiser, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the HOKA Senior Product Merchandiser, you will own the regional merchandising of HOKA Footwear and Apparel assortments across EMEA.
You will provide Regional briefs and insights to be shared with the global product teams, ensuring clear and direct feedback that presents the varying needs of the region in areas pertaining to product, price, consumer and trend. You will provide the necessary performance insights to feed future product briefs and feedback to the Merchandising Director.
- Own and focus on Running category for Footwear, Apparel & Accessories
- Collaborate with EMEA/US marketing and sales to coordinate delivery of product selling information (catalogues’) including assortments, features and benefits, technology stories, and flow.
- Assist in Pre-lines. Pre-sells, presenting the seasonal merchandising strategy, consumer insights, and assortment guidance to EMEA key accounts/strategic accounts.
- Partner with Demand Planning and DTC Buyer to ensure seasonal forecasts reflect product initiatives, brand strategy, and demand plans
- Support and execute on-going consumer/commercial insight touchpoints (seasonally and ad hoc) to drive continued support of consumer right product creation and execution
- Take ownership of the regional product input according to the global product development calendar.
- Provide insights to drive the Regional forecast process for key seasonal merchandise milestones and work with merchandising director on Regional Category growth plans.
- Develop and maintain productive, effective and professional relationships with peers, superiors, auditors and others. Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
- Provide regular updates to the Regional Leadership and Global product team on the EMEA marketplace.
Who You Are:
- An excellent problem-solver with commercial judgement
- Uses self-guided judgement in performing all duties of the position
- Confident individual with great presentation skills
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- Great communicator and leader able to coach and develop a team
We would love to hear from people with:
- Product Merchandising experience is essential
- Experience within sporting goods / footwear / consumer industry is a plus
- Good level of brand knowledge including all the product technical aspects
- Some international travel will be required
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Generous Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Program
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert