RTW Collection Merchandising Manager
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden (DK)
- Closing date
- 8 Mar 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Contract Type
- Full Time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC RTW COLLECTION MERCHANDISING MANAGER TO JOIN OUR MERCHANDISING TEAM IN COPENHAGEN.
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
The Merchandising manager is responsible for driving yearly and seasonal product strategies to reach business goals on dedicated product lines and support company growth objectives. Based on sales analysis and internal-external feedback from key stakeholders, the mission of this role is to ensure GANNI has the best (profitable, responsible and sustainable) possible product assortment at any given time.
Responsibilities ahead of you:
In an entrepreneurial manner, build and unfold the merchandise plan over years through strategic and focused initiatives on category level to optimize the growth of said categories and ensure we reach revenue targets.
Own the collections from start to finish (line plan to in-store display) and ensure complete 360 alignments on merchandise plans across departments.
Identify new business opportunities through sales performance and internal/external feedback from key stakeholders or competitive research.
- Define merchandising objectives to anticipate and advise on needed product offer developments to support company revenue targets and other KPI indications (UPT, ATV, Traffic…).
- Responsible for creating the collection framework before and after briefing (line plan and collection follow-up tools and EOS recaps) to drive and closely monitor the collection development process.
- With the support of the Merchandise Planning Manager, drive product and category analyses (quantitative as well as qualitative) to feed the Design and Merchandising team.
- Responsible for collecting and transforming all relevant market feedback into commercial product requirements (including capsules and exclusives) through defined processes, including seasonal alignment with key partners and sit-downs with Sales teams.
- With the support of the Merchandise Planning Manager responsible for pricing and price positioning of dedicated product groups to ensure we reach targeted margin objectives both retail and wholesale.
- Conduct competitive research on a price and offer level to identify strategies and market trends.
- Interact daily with Design, Distribution channels (DTC and Wholesale) and Production to coordinate merchandising objectives and enhance cooperation within the collection development process for dedicated product groups.
- Collaborate with the Buying team to define the product assortment for DTC.
- Prepare all relevant tools necessary for buying sessions and sell-ins to support sales and develop communication packages for internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the vision from Design to the shop floor.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will be proactive and enjoy working in a rapidly growing company. We strive daily to improve and grow within the team and the wider business. We look to learn and continually drive the business and our competencies forward.
- Independent, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a luxury fashion company or related.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Leadership capabilities to inspire and motivate teams
- Creative thinker
- Ability to travel
THE GANNI WAY
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing Merchandising team!
We welcome applications from all people regardless of gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, racial identities, religious beliefs, disability statuses and personal expressions. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community. If you have more questions regarding the position please contact Margaux Roch, Merchandising Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
MORE GANNI GOODIES
You will be working out of our unique GANNI house located in the beautiful City Center of Copenhagen on top of the Bremerholm flagship store. Besides our amazing and colorful new office facilities, we are also proud of our inhouse GANNI kitchen that offers healthy and sustainable food cooked by our passionate in-house chef.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.
Founded in 2000 by an art connoisseur and gallery owner to design the perfect cashmere knit, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years. Based in Copenhagen and owned and run since 2009 by husband-and-wife team creative director Ditte Reffstrup and CEO Nicolaj Reffstrup GANNI is represented in more than 400 of the world's finest retailers as well as through 21 concept stores across Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
“With GANNI we wanted to do something different than the typical stereotypes of scandinavian fashion, which when we started were either high-concept Scandi-style or girly-boho. Aiming to create a third alternative, we sought after a more playful and effortless approach to design, that represents how I want to dress and look. Without strict dogmas or rules, but with room for personality, contrasts and experimentation.” - Ditte Reffstrup, Creative Director
The GANNI mission is simple: We fill a gap in the advanced contemporary market for effortless, easy-to-wear pieces that women instinctively reach for, day in, day out. Copenhagen is home and where our heart is. As Danes we were taught to appreciate beautiful aesthetics simply by being brought up surrounded by quality design. It’s a premise we work very seriously with, and we are proud of our Nordic design heritage, but not limited by its traditional minimalist expression.
- 0045 3332 4457
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert