BSP Operations Coordinator
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
• Act as the Business Services Platform point of contact for DevOps Development Delivery
• Liaise with Project and Business Stakeholders to achieve successful deliverables
• To guide ,coordinate and govern our partners to ensure smooth running of the DevOps Factory services
• To drive forward continual improvement and innovation of Burberry delivery capabilities
• Leading delivery within the DevOps Factory of high quality on time deliverables
• Liaising across Burberry IT to Orchestrate Demand and facilitate prioritisation of deliverables
• Working with third party partners to maintain tight control of capacity versus demand
• Identify and drive continual improvement of process and procedures to optimise delivery within the DevOps Factory
• Governing the adherence to process and procedures of third party partners
• Troubleshoot and coordinate issues that may arise within the DevOps delivery pipeline
• Communicate with other domain experts to support a single end to end delivery goal and coordination between teams
• Experience of Networking with Business Stakeholders
• Good Communication
• +3 Years working in IT Project Delivery
• Previous experience of working with Third-Parties
• Previous experience of IT Development
• Business Process Management Experience
• Previous experience of SAP
• Delivery Governance
• IT Delivery Best Practices
• Innovative Thinking
• Actioning of Feedback/Concerns raised
• 3 or more A Levels
• Undergraduate Degree
• Project Management (Desirable)
• PMO (Desirable)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || CORE BUSINESS SERVICE PLATFORMS || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert