Business Transformation Lead, DVC Product
- Ralph Lauren
- Nutley, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is on a multi-year transformational journey to "Digitize the Value Chain", to reinvent the way we work by leveraging our talent and creativity with a data driven focus, innovations, lean processes, & modern technologies. This transformation initiative consists of COE teams across 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Alignment, and Data. The four COE teams will lead the organization through the transformation and:
• Prioritize & sequence new Capabilities & the transition of Brand/Category/Supplier
• Design & harmonize the Processes & Solutions
• Support & educate the Business & Suppliers on the deployments
• Continually identify new opportunities to enhance and mature future ways of working
• Follow the ceremonies and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework This role is responsible for ensuring definition and adoption of business improvements as the Product COE team transforms Product Create & Development processes & systems. This role will build strategic partnerships across the program and the broader organization. The team will leverage key existing technologies at RL in FlexPLM, Adobe Suite, SAP, 3D Product Creation, while this role will implement new technology & capabilities with VibeIQ for visual line planning, ideation, collaboration, and line architecture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the improvement of business processes; leveraging technology with a focus on the user experience.
* Understands problems that need to be solved by developing relationships with those closest to the work.
* Leads Design / Feature Workshop sessions to ensure:
* --Features and Stories are aligned to the needs of the business
* --Features are built-out by including problem identification, stakeholder engagement, ideation & feature drafting
* Focuses on holistic problem-solving by creating end-to-end workflows and role-based solutions.
* Ensures new features are well defined and ready for development, partnering with DVC leadership.
* Collaborates with Product Owners on prioritization; establishing business value & ensuring sound acceptance criteria.
* Works with Change Management Lead to develop and coordinate training, communications & onboarding for target audiences.
* Partners with Change Management to maintain business release calendar that captures key milestones for training, communication, business workshops, business rollouts & stakeholder feedback.
* Develops formal & informal methods to survey stakeholder needs in coordination with change management.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Progressive business experience in fashion retail industry or in an international sourcing environment
* Experience in product development, raw materials management, and product lifecycle management
* Participated in successful business transformation projects and strategic initiatives
* Familiar with Agile delivery concepts (SAFe, Scrum or Kanban). SAFe certifications preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in leading change management projects
* Strong collaboration, relationship building and influencing skills
* Embraces ambiguity and suggests bold new ideas to improve processes
* Collaborative, motivated, and energetic with ability to work on multiple tasks #LI-EJ1
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert