Email Marketing Specialist
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Milano, Lombardia, Italy
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated Email Marketing Specialist to join our team.
As an experienced email marketing and campaign management professional, you will work closely with other teams (CVM, regional marketing, digital merchandising, brand marketing) to generate awareness and drive valuable traffic both online and offline. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented executor with a proactive mindset for optimizing performance.
- Plan, develop, execute, and optimize email programs across the entire customer lifecycle including acquisition, activation, growth, retention, and reactivation.
- Develop an email frequency strategy and collaborate with a cross-functional team on the content calendar.
- Rigorously test and continually optimize current campaigns and audience segments in order to drive the highest engagement and response rates possible.
- Build campaigns and flows in Adobe Campaign by coordinating a dedicated external team.
- Work on a strategy implementation for SMS campaigns.
- Define, measure and report KPIs for campaign progress weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Produce email copy and work closely with the brand marketing department for copy approval and guidelines.
- Manage and coordinate the translation and localization process
- Adobe Campaign
- Microsoft Teams
- Asana; Jira; (prior experience is a plus)
- Adobe XD / Figma (prior experience is a plus)
- Adobe Analytics / Power Bi
- 1-3 years hands-on experience in a similar role
- You are fluent in English and Italian. Other languages such as German, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese are a plus.
- Prior experience with Adobe Campaign Classic or Adobe Campaign Standard is preferred
- Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results
- Superior proofreading and copy editing skills (both in Italian and English)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain a strategic perspective
- Experience with analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics and PowerBi
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert