HELIOT EMIL is looking for a e-commerce manager to join our team in Copenhagen and lead the e-commerce, market place and digital marketing of the company. You will be the main responsible in delivering a premium end-to-end consumer experience. You will have ownership of managing and improving all front and backend operations of the ecommerce. This role also expect strong leadership to motivate the ecommerce team. You will have an Jr. ecommerce manager reporting to you and assisting with all operational tasks. You will play a main role in growing the online business of HELIOT EMIL.
You should have:
- 2+ years experience with ecommerce management preferably with from the luxury business
- Strong data driving mindset
- Strong skills in business strategy, planning, analytical and problem solving
- Excellent skills in Shopify and (Google) Analytics
- Basic skills in paid digital marketing including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Google.
- Excellent skills in UX
- Market place experience is a plus
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for of all e-commerce, market place and paid digital marketing activities
- Responsible for all CRO
- Overseeing all backend ecommerce operations including warehouse fulfillment, returns, logistics, customer service,
- Strategic planning according to business objectives and targets
- General optimization of ecommerce through A/B testing, heatmaps and analytics to ensuring performance
- Updating website with relevant PR stories together with marketing team
- Liaise with online marketing agency and in house marketing department to secure synergy between paid, organic marketing and ecommerce drops
- Optimizing ecommerce merchandising to drive both sales and margin
What we offer:
- Salary package based on qualifications
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young and committed team
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.