- Heliot Emil
- København K, Hovedstaden (DK)
- Closing date
- 13 Mar 2023
HELIOT EMIL is looking for a e-commerce manager to join our team in Copenhagen and lead the e-commerce, market place and digital marketing of the company. You will be the main responsible in delivering a premium end-to-end consumer experience. You will have ownership of managing and improving all front and backend operations of the ecommerce. This role also expect strong leadership to motivate the ecommerce team. You will have an Jr. ecommerce manager reporting to you and assisting with all operational tasks. You will play a main role in growing the online business of HELIOT EMIL.
You should have:
- 2+ years experience with ecommerce management preferably with from the luxury business
- Strong data driving mindset
- Strong skills in business strategy, planning, analytical and problem solving
- Excellent skills in Shopify and (Google) Analytics
- Basic skills in paid digital marketing including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and Google.
- Excellent skills in UX
- Market place experience is a plus
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for of all e-commerce, market place and paid digital marketing activities
- Responsible for all CRO
- Overseeing all backend ecommerce operations including warehouse fulfillment, returns, logistics, customer service,
- Strategic planning according to business objectives and targets
- General optimization of ecommerce through A/B testing, heatmaps and analytics to ensuring performance
- Updating website with relevant PR stories together with marketing team
- Liaise with online marketing agency and in house marketing department to secure synergy between paid, organic marketing and ecommerce drops
- Optimizing ecommerce merchandising to drive both sales and margin
What we offer:
- Salary package based on qualifications
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young and committed team
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.
A Ready-To-Wear collection presented by brothers Julius Juul and Victor Juul from Copenhagen, Denmark.
Exploring the lines between form and function driven by experimental approaches,
HELIOT EMIL™ pushes the semantic dialogue within the creative industry.
A subversive scandinavian and monochromatic aesthetic, combined with custom developed materials, fabrics and trimmings, HELIOT EMIL™ entices a high attention to detail throughout every branch.
Designer Julius Juul draws on thought provoking themes and a curiosity about creative expression reflected in every collection by HELIOT EMIL™.
Since the first collection was showcased in Milan during spring / summer 17 season, HELIOT EMIL™ has continually expropriated its exploration of the creative milieu.
The aesthetic is carefully developed with custom fabrics, hardware trimmings and materials. Each hardware detail is created from the bottom up with form and function in mind.
Experimentation and a high attention to detail is ensured by partnering only with the best in their category and industry. A tight-bond with all partners allows for a coherent evolution of the brand aesthetic.
With painstaking attention to detail each garment is conceived from a collective ideation for each season standing in relation to the brand as a whole.
The subsequent phase for HELIOT EMIL™ will see a further cementation of the brand and an expansion of the semantic dialogue with the creative milieu.
The core value of the brand will be explored without compromise, through both physical spaces enticing further ideas of form and function, and experiences expressing the innovative nature of the brand.
Underlying the continuous organic development is a coherent understanding of the brand developed in close proximity with all partners.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert