Infrastructure Delivery Manager
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
We complement our brand, our physical store presence, and our sophisticated online platforms, with a global cross-cloud infrastructure, delivering our customer, commercial, and corporate digital services. We challenge the status quo, and seek to replicate the quality of our fashion products with the quality and ambition of our technology estate.
This is a special opportunity for a well organised, very strong communicator, with excellent emotional intelligence, an understanding of Cloud technologies, (without necessarily having hands-on engineering experience), and technical ability to manipulate data in MS Office products and beyond (Excel, VBA, Power Apps, Python, PowerShell, Bash).
The Global Networks and Infrastructure team has created this new role to support the Team Manager to uphold and develop the evolving processes that critically facilitate the Cloud Networking and Infrastructure Engineer's to deliver efficiently and effectively, while developing our global Azure and AWS estate.
- Proactively identifying areas for process improvement, and making the solution a reality.
- Conduct data manipulations for financial performance reporting and budget reconciliations.
- Supporting and monitoring engineers with planning activities by breaking down deliverables with meaningful estimates.
- Host daily stand-up meetings.
- Be a point of contact for the Project Management Community to build confidence and credibility to easily engage and deliver as a function.
- Own administrative duties in the team,
- Have a strong head for numbers and process development
- Advanced Excel as well as the Office 365 suite,
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Tenacity to Google your way to the solution,
- Basic SQL
- Previous exposure to Engineering teams.
- Experience of procurement processes.
- Power Bi
- Basic VBA
While this role will be contracted to either our Leeds or London offices, we take a progressive approach to working location, with no hard rules on when and where you must work. We expect colleagues to be able to easily travel to their contracted office at short notice, and at all other times work in whatever environment best suits them, while remaining effective in role
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert