Director of E-commerce
- Homiés Marbella
- Marbella ( SPAIN ) or remote
- 48.000€ / year gross
- Closing date
- 14 Mar 2023
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Homiés Marbella is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our luxury apparel brand in Puerto Banús. The job is to lead e-commerce and our online site; with clear goals to grow sales, conversion rates and improve customer experience.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated e-commerce specialist and leader to join the team at an incredibly exciting time. This role will be a key member of our growing team, over time have more direct reports as we continue to grow, and own areas such as website merchandising and online trading, managing the catalogue as well as digital content.
We’re flexible in terms of work location, and understand if you would like to start remotely. Over time, it might make sense to relocate to Marbella where the rest of the team is currently based but we are also open for the fact that part of the organization over time is located elsewhere
● Online store management - the full ownership of the website and online store, including but not limited to the Shopify and 3rd party app integrations, content creation and management, and merchandising
● Website copywriting and content management in collaboration with marketing team - producing and uploading content to the online store (e.g. product descriptions based on tech packs, landing page copy)
● Product and collection management - maintenance of our product catalog on Shopify, including setup of new products, product content management, ensuring pricing/SKU/barcoding accuracy, tagging and visual merchandising, sales channel activation and inventory management
● Landing page and subpage building in collaboration with marketing team - creating high performing and visually appealing landing pages in apps like Shogun or GemPages matching brand’s identity, setting up custom Shopify pages featuring product information, checkout options, FAQs ect.
● Ownership of product launches, promotions and other marketing events and lead generation form performance on the website (including the technical setup of forms and promos)
● Constantly tracking and optimizing the shopping experience on the website, including payment option management and cart performance management
● Identifying and fixing of any technical issues appearing in the store
● Providing support in areas of email marketing (including email automation in Klaviyo or Omnisend), website user experience and paid advertising
● CRO - analyzing user behavior to optimize the conversion rate and other key store performance KPIs
● Tracking emerging fashion and e-commerce technologies and trends and adapting them to the store to ensure top notch user experience
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
● 2-5 years of e-commerce or digital experience ideally with a fashion or consumer brand or online pure-player
● Experience with Shopify and liquid
● Strong experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite, especially Excel/Sheets
● Familiarity with website design and UI/UX concepts
● A self-motivated, analytical, quick learner who is organized, detail-oriented, and can handle multitasking
● Ability to effectively meet deadlines and manage projects independently within a fast-paced ever-changing environment
● Positive and proactive attitude
● Experience in retail and/or fashion is a plus
Technical skills (required):
Knowledge of teamwork and Shopify liquid
Technical skills (big plus):
Figma, HTML, CSS, JS, Google Analytics, Omnisend, Klaviyo Digital analytics and/or front-end development experience
We are looking forward to meet you and grow together!
Homíes Marbella was founded in 2014 by two spanish friends Itziar Fuentes & Jm Fernandez. Having found a gap in the contemporary-apparel market in Spain, the demand soon grew so fast that the brand established a flagship store in just under two years – right in the heart of the iconic Puerto Banús.
The brand focuses on delivering the clothing aesthetic of Marbella to the world; unisex off-duty attire and comfortable high-end pieces for stylish youths. Influenced by the classic golden ages of Marbella and mixed with a fast growing pop culture, it soon expanded into a full experience of creativity and contemporary designs.
After 7 years Homiés Marbella have grown considerably in the digital world delivering every collection worldwide and by bringing to life amazing experiences in pop-up stores such as: Personage - Riyadh, Galeries Lafayette - Doha, Rubaiyat - Jeddah, Melenzane by the Sea - Kuwait.
In the next 5 years the brand aims to be the most influential Spanish luxury streetwear firm internationally. Our goal is to be known for its unique clothing designed to stand out - down to detail.
Our target is to also have more than 10 store locations in the world.
- +34 637 885 916
C/ Ribera 12 , Puerto Banus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert