Brand Image Specialist, Creative, NY Metro
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible for helping to enhance the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining rigs and interior/window displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Execute window changeovers and installations for uptown stores, including production of any interior sets, on-site prop handling, prop placement and rigging.
• Utilizing internal prop warehouse and organizing the logistics for each window installation.
• For each installation, take responsibility for assisting in procuring and compiling creative and aesthetic elements for windows, including wallpaper, paint, rugs, fabrics, lighting and decorative prop elements.
• Research, identify and utilize multiple vendors and resources for props and decorative elements.
• Conduct walkthrough of locations, identifying opportunities to improve and maintain the overall aesthetic and creative appearance of the site, including the overall tidiness of each store.
• Prepare for the next installation or floor change, in keeping with a rolling creative calendar.
• Communicate on a regular basis with store line to ensure that Creative needs dovetail.
• Take responsibility for staying connected to the Corporate Office via the Team Site, including updates to the directives, showrooms, advertising, product deliveries and buys.
• Responsible for inputting, tracking, and maintaining budget with internal system on creative spend.
• Actively participate in the timely updating of the Team Site, including window and interior photo review uploads and regional calendars.
• Know and be aware of creative competition, learn from what you see outside of your immediate environment and report back to management on observations and insights
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Visual presentation and rigging experience, preferably in a luxury retail environment
• Strong time management and organizational skills in order to execute to a running punch list, maintain and install a rolling calendar and meet fast-paced deadlines with minimal direction.
• Ability to travel to multiple store locations
• Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working and retail store hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM and weekends)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with supervisors and peers
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert