E-Store Management Senior Specialist
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 15 Mar 2023
The role is responsible for the continuous development of MiuMiu.com to bring the business performance at full potential.
The E-Store Management Senior Specialist plays an active role in the overall optimization of the website performance regarding E‐commerce platforms optimization and evolution, e‐merchandising and visual display improvement (in coordination with E‐merchandising and local teams), definition of business insights based on the analysis of main KPIs to increase sales and provide best‐in‐class customer experience on MiuMiu.com.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of technology enhancements and features evolutions of MiuMiu.com platform and its Digital Roadmap
- Manage the implementation of MiuMiu.com platform maintenance cycles, ensuring the effective implementation of fixes and evolutions to the platform to preserve customer experience, providing IT team with guidelines and priorities based on business impact
- Oversee product catalog management process in coordination with E‐Merchandising team in order to ensure the effective and timely launch of new products and special initiatives as well as the continuous update of product categorization and visual display
- Manage MiuMiu.com overall performance leveraging on dedicated analytics tools, providing business and operational insights to maximize revenues and optimize customer experience on the website
- Work cross functionally, communicate and manage processes across departments and business units
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum 5 years of experience in the eCommerce space, ideally in the fashion industry
Use of analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
Develop and knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Qlik or Tableau
Ticket management and collaboration tools, such as JIRA, Trello, Confluence or Teams
Ability to analyze and leverage business KPIs to steer the Miu Miu online experience evolution
Ability to drive the on-site execution of campaigns, product presentation and storytelling
User behavior tools, such as Content Square or Hotjar
Use of Microsoft Office suite
Experience with digital transformation and re-platform projects
Demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple priorities
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Professional English and Italian proficiency
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Daesan Building, 439, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert