Investor Relations Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you enthusiastic about the capital market and interested in shaping the Investor Relations activities of a global lifestyle company in an international context? Do you enjoy working in a diverse and dynamic environment and in an exciting industry? To strengthen our Investor Relations department, at HUGO BOSS we are looking for a new, reliable team player who loves making a difference and pushing boundaries. Creativity, entrepreneurial thinking and innovation are just as important to us as an open and appreciative culture. Become part of our team and shape the equity story of HUGO BOSS together with us!
What you can expect:
- Responsibility for the Investor Relations Office including all administrative tasks (team coordination, visitor management, organisation of business trips incl. travel expenses, preparation and follow-up of internal and external meetings)
- Managing the Investor Relations mailbox and hotline; this also includes the coordination and handling of certain external inquiries
- Independent maintenance and monitoring of the Investor Relations budget (including budget planning, invoice management, analysis of plan deviations, coordination of deadlines)
- Organization of capital market events (e.g. Annual General Meeting, Investor Days) including coordination with external service provider and internal stakeholder
- Ownership of project-related, administrative tasks during the preparation process of the annual report or quarterly reports
- Support the maintenance of the Investor Relations website in close coordination with team colleagues
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable education
- First professional experience, preferably in a comparable function and/or business area
- Analytical and structured approach to work as well as extensive organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel); SAP knowledge is an advantage
- "Hands-on mentality" as well as ability to prioritize topics independently and implement them reliably
- Convincing communication skills (written and oral) in German and English
- Strong service orientation and willingness to represent HUGO BOSS to external and internal stakeholder in a confident manner
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert