Senior Manager Sustainability Strategy - Climate Action (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior ManagerSustainabilityStrategy with focus on climate actions (m/f/d) to strengthen our Group Strategy & Corporate Development Team.
What you can expect:
- Continuously manage and further develop a savvy & competitive sustainability strategy for HUGO BOSS, especially in the area of climate action
- Lead the climate taskforce of HUGO BOSS including all relevant interfaces (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Facility Management)
- Interdisciplinary global project management of dedicated sustainability focus topics (especially climate action)
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of sustainability trends and requirements in the area of textiles (competitive benchmarks, stakeholder requirements, etc.) with a focus on climate
- Use a broad range of analytical tasks (e.g. quantitative & qualitative market research, competitor & customer analysis) to evaluate a diverse range of strategic sustainability matters and provide fact-base for decisions
- Furthermore support in other team related sustainability initiatives and projects
- Successfully completed master's degree/ MBA or an equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably within (sustainability) consulting
- Experience in stakeholder management and cross-functional work as well as leading projects and programs across different divisional interfaces
- Experience and interest in sustainability issues, especially in the textile sector
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good knowledge of creating and delivering presentations
- Detail-oriented, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- Excellent written and spoken in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Weegen (JULIA_WEEGEN@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert