Director of Paid Search, Display and YouTube
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement comprehensive Paid Search and Display strategies and campaigns driving new customer acquisition at scale
- Lead and mentor a Paid Search specialist to guide their growth and development
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams such as marketing, creative, product, and analytics to create and measure the impact of engaging and effective ad creative
- Oversee day-to-day campaign planning, execution, reporting, and analysis of large-scale, data-driven SEM, PLA, Display and YouTube advertising campaigns
- Identify and develop opportunities to further the performance of Paid Search, PLA, Display and YouTube through regular performance analysis and optimizations
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, best practices, and advancements in the Paid Search and Display industry
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for ad copy, keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, creative, display network, and other facets of Google inventory
- Build cross functional relationships across internal teams and external vendors
- Communicate to senior leaders on strategic search initiatives and growth opportunities
- Manage the Paid Search and Display budget, ensuring efficient and effective spending
- 8+ years of experience in Paid Search and Display advertising, with at least 2 years of experience managing teams
- Proven track record of successfully planning and executing Paid Search, PLA, Paid Display, and YouTube campaign management and optimizations at scale
- Hands on experience and in depth knowledge of biddable platforms is a must
- Complete mastery of Search Engines and third-party tools (programmatic display and app is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis, attribution, ads implementation, and platform integration
- In-depth knowledge of the Paid Search and Display landscape and current industry trends
- Experience developing strategy, finding solutions, and communicating results
- Excellent leadership, project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite, Google Ads Editor and Bing Ads
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $122,500 and $175,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert