Visual Merchandiser Specialist, Chadstone VIC
- Ralph Lauren
- Chadstone, Australia
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For almost 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and passionate Visual Merchandiser Specialist in Chadstone Melbourne. You will be responsible for maintaining the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic in our VIC retail stores through the implementation of consistent brand communication, product presentation, merchandising standards and training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Partner with creative leads and retail store management team to maintain visual calendar, preparing for next installation or floor change.
* Lead and train retail teams for new installations and changeovers.
* Conduct daily walkthrough of location(s), identifying commercial opportunities to improve overall visual and creative appearance of the site.
* Execute all interiors changeovers and installations for store(s) including but not limited to construction of any interior/window sets, on-site prop handling placement.
* For each installation, responsible for procuring/compiling creative and aesthetic elements for floor, including: any decorative prop elements, furniture, fabric, etc.
* Record and report on store visits to share updates with the greater business.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Proven experience in physical visual merchandising role and/or visual presentation/display/fashion styling.
* Comfortable using basic tools of trade including: Trolleys, Ladders, Drills, Pins, Cameras etc.
* Demonstrated ability to balance maintenance and installations on a rolling calendar.
* Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM, and weekends).
* Project Management/Organization skills: proven ability to prioritize, work to a punch list, and hit aggressive deadlines with minimal direction.
* Communication skills: ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbal conversation with peers, supervisors and direct reports.
* General computer proficiency to include Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Proven ability to understand RL aesthetic
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert