Assistant Manager - BOSS Store, Rideau
- Hugo Boss
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Ensure all relevant conditions relating to Health & Safety are fulfilled and empower store staff to achieve the highest standards to support store management within this area.
- Knowledgeable in all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation relating to Health & Safety are well recorded and maintained.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 -2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Base Pay + Commission
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Generous Employee Discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Jennifer Venegas (JENNIFER_VENEGAS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert