- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for - world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
We are looking for a WW Concession Manager to join our Selfridges London Store.
In this role you will provide leadership for the Concession, setting an excellent standard and inspiring the teams to achieve it, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours, owning the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty and drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated department, setting performance targets and driving department productivity and profitability
- Ensure all of your team members have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures, coaching them and providing feedback as necessary
- Cultivate customer relationships to create loyal advocates for the Brand and leverage your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
- Continue to develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
- Be the brand ambassador and serve as a specialist for your department's product categories by exhibiting passion for the Burberry brand and strong product knowledge.
- Adhere to the merchandising guidelines and maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Senior Retail Management experience appropriate to the role. Previous examples of developing management within store.
- Experience of delivering results whilst maintaining luxury service standards
- Creativity and Forward Thinking
- Adaptability and implementation skills
- Commercially Aware
- Proven experience of developing talent
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites
- Awareness of local employment and retail legislation
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs
- Experience in a luxury brand or in a luxury service and selling environment
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert