Product Strategy & Planning Analyst
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Product Strategy & Planning Analyst will work closely with the Lead and Manager of the team to achieve all deliverables for milestones within our End-to-End process with Merchandising teams, as well as parallel work to achieve goals set in the Integrated Business Plan (IBP). Delivering on the End-to-End includes all steps from pre-season planning to in-season tracking/reporting, and everything in between. In additional to Merchandise Planning functions, there will be work on building tools, reporting & analyzing sales for topline strategies outlined in IBP. We are looking for someone that is systems savvy, with great analytical skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Run, validate & publish Weekly Topline reporting to Senior Management & Merchandising teams
* Collaborate cross-functionally to build brand-wide distributed Seasonal Strategy Deck
* Build necessary tools for Pre-Season planning including SKU Planning and Line Plan formats.
* Participate in In-Season Investment tracking by running & publishing Investment Recaps to Merchandising Partners
* Build ad-hoc reporting in Excel & MicroStrategy to support tracking & reporting on Category Strategies & Hind sighting, which will aid in Merchandising decisions for future seasons.
* Quarterly Reporting - run financials to help support Quarterly Team Meeting deliverables as well as meeting prep financials for Quarterly Senior Management meetings. Build reporting and tools to track and plan:
* Women's Polo Tier 1 Growth
* Men's Polo Consumer Archetype Profiling
* Kids SKU productivity
* Work to connect product and IBP strategies through the milestones embedded in the IBP calendar
* Adaptability to changing environments, priorities as needed by cross-functional teams
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Strong analytical skills including strategically building templates & analyzing data using advanced excel methods
* Proficient in reporting systems such as MicroStrategy.
* Knowledge in Merchandise Planning and/or buying, with strong understanding of Retail Math.
* Experience in developing operational processes and technology solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver strategic and tactical results from inception to completion.
* Proven verbal and written communication skills, presenting to senior executives.
* Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
* Resourceful, efficient, detailed oriented and able to take initiative.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Able to prioritize (time management) and manage up as needed.
* A passion for the brand, and connecting analytics and product #LI-DB1
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert