Digital Operations Assistant, Lauren & Polo Accessories, Footwear & Sleepwear
- Ralph Lauren
- Long Island City, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking an adaptable self-starter to fill the role of Digital Operations Assistant at the Ralph Lauren photo studio. The DO Coordinator will oversee sample procurement at the Ralph Lauren photo studio and ensure timely delivery of images to all Ralph Lauren sites and wholesale partners. In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for pulling salesman samples from the Ralph Lauren showroom and ordering top of production samples for their respective brand/division. This position will work directly with the on-site teams to coordinate on model and still life item-level product shooting. Constant communication with the buying teams, licensee, merchandising operations and production & sourcing teams are vital to the success of this role. Superior organizational and problem-solving abilities are a must, along with the ability to manage competing cross-functional priorities across business groups.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Procure and manage photoshoot samples for both on model and still life shoots
* Partner with Wholesale E-Commerce teams to order top of production samples
* Chase outstanding samples through constant communication with Production and third-party vendors
* Create and build out a timeline to track all phases of the lifecycle in order to meet deadline
* Utilize internal product information management software to manage multi-brand sample receipt for all seasonal deliveries
* Monitor master data tool in conjunction with PIM system to track digital asset status
* Maintain accurate data in PIM system for sample status and reporting
* Maintain product status reports by providing weekly updates on digital assets
* Participate in showroom breakdowns and sample pulls
* Check in, tag and organize samples
* Partner with Merch Ops & Copy team to ensure timely publish of product to site
* Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, Buying, and all internal studio teams (Production, Retouching, Studio Tech, Photography & Styling)
* Field callouts from RLE-NA, RLE-EU and RLE-APAC contact centers regarding incorrect images on site
* Ensure all imagery on site is accurate for your brand by performing weekly site product audits
* Gather samples for feature shoots
* Manage Shared reports with international studios to ensure that global partners assets are captured in a timely manner Coordinate shoot planning with studio production team
* Coordinate shooting priorities with Supervisor for 3rd party studios
* Help to facilitate the shipping and receiving of samples between LIC and international 3rd party studios by creating commercial invoices
* Attend offsite photoshoots to coordinate samples management
* Assist Manager of Digital Operations & Director of Studio Operations on ad-hoc projects as needed.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* High level knowledge and education of sample coordination and operations
* Ability to build and foster effective working relationships with a wide range of personalities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines and priorities
* Innovative problem-solving abilities
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Able to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
* Experience working in a high-volume photo studio a plus #LI-DB1
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert