Assistant Store Manager Florence
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Firenze, Toscana, Italy
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
At Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for an impressive Assistant Store Manager in Florence to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future.
What makes you, makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you'll be the Store Manager's second-in-command, helping to achieve business objectives, building solid relationships with Zegna customers and promoting the values and ambitions of the brand.
What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realise your full potential.
In this role you will:
- Strive to achieve individual daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI's.
- Offer support to the Store Manager by supervising the staff, providing feedback, drafting effective staff schedules and ensuring optimal productivity.
- Foster marketing initiatives through collaboration with the Store Manager and local Marketing and CRM.
- Champion, deliver and monitor a customer-centric culture.
- Identify training and development needs and spend time with the store team providing coaching and training.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting and onboarding top talent.
- Keep the team motivated and engaged by establishing a culture of teamwork and high performance, and proactively assist them with problems they may be facing.
- Work with the Store Manager to provide effective feedback on products and collections and stay updated on stock situation, consolidation and transfers.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the design and display guidelines from Visual Merchandising to maximise the store's appeal.
- Ensure the team's appearance and attitude, the store experience, and all operational activities adhere to the Company Guidelines and the Zegna Code of Ethics.
- Alongside the Store Manager, implement Health & Safety regulation and supervise the attendance of the store team at H&S training courses.
- Promote the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
What makes you, makes our team
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone who:
- Is a dynamic in-store sales-person and inspiring team leader
- Has a love for business and is entrepreneurially-minded.
- Demonstrates strong people-skills and an intuitive sense of hospitality.
- Is reliable, and calm in a crisis.
- Is performance-driven and goal-oriented, paying close attention to detail.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in the hospitality or luxury industry.
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual at Zegna.
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert