Ecommerce Marketplace Manager Northern Hub
- Hugo Boss
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO. The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude . BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for nurturing, driving and developing the Northern HUB ecommerce business for both brands across wholesale pure play accounts, ecom concessions, platforms, bricks and clicks sites as well as exploring new trading models such as drop ship where appropriate. They will have the ability and desire to take HUGO BOSS to the next level in omnichannel sales with innovative ideas and a track history of execution and delivery.
What you can expect:
- Leading the online journey and overall user experience across partner platforms.
- Support online partners with information relating to product Imagery, scripting, Country of origin, care instructions, fabric compositions etc. and thus improving speed to market
- Enable and manage partner access to wholesale portal
- Ensuring the partners maintain the brand look, feel and design of the website in accordance with Hugo Boss Online styles guide
- Provide Insight and use web analytics to support strategic decision making to improve performance.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships across marketing, product, commercial sales teams. operations, supply chain, finance, and customer service teams and Central Ecom functions in Germany
- Apply data driven learnings to identify opportunities to match customer needs and behaviours, seek to evolve the business through well thought out and justified amendments
- Apply online learning to shape future online wholesale buys to seize missed opportunities
- Seasonal analyses of online best sellers missed in the bricks and mortar business
- Stay abreast of trends, insights, and technologies to ensure the latest opportunities are constantly explored
- Collaborate with marketing on seasonal brand page updates
- Compile accurate reports on trading performance and report on these in regular trade meetings with senior stakeholders
- Participate in seasonal wholesale buys and retail sign off's
- Produce a weekly 'In Stock Not Online' report highlighting the number of lines due to go live that week and how many have launched vs not, noting reasons why e.g. late sample, image, copy etc - and communicate this to the wider business
- Support the on boarding of new concession sites Trade
- Support in the implementation of trade actions and communicate required actions to the relevant internal and external partner
- Coordinate required samples and assets to support all product go-lives on partner websites
- Work with Merchandising to optimise stock availability and highlight areas of opportunities and concern
- Develop strong working relationships with concession partners through regular communication and participation in Trade meetings
- Be the lead contact for all partner product asset requests and execute accordingly
- To carry out any additional duties as required to assist in maximising the Ecommerce potential.
- The role requires an individual, who is results driven, demonstrates initiative and can work closely with the Leadership team to develop the business and achieve the required financial outcomes.
- 3-5 years working in Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related discipline
- Working knowledge of eCommerce operations
- Knowledge of retail industry and relevant KPI's
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to plan and organize time across diverse locations
- Professional communication skills
- Proven record in an environment of change
Essential personal attributes
- Understands and represents the brand values
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is always maintained - ability to manage conflict
- Able to handles multiple demands and completing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently. Adapt to new process and manage own workload
- High standard of influencing and communication skills - good negotiation skills
- and seeking to find a 'win win' solution for all parties involved
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert