- Hugo Boss
- Midway, Georgia, United States
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel industry. The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 6M units annually to 80 company owned Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale. The Operations Supervisor is a part of dynamic Leadership Team and will be asked to lead employees to meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for a specific area of operation, Receiving, Customer Returns, Putaway, Picking, Pricing, Shipping or Inventory Control and could be asked to work on special project teams or special assignments from time to time. Efficiency, increased productivity and accuracy are all part of his/her successful team development. S/he will also be responsible for achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as they relate to their specific area of responsibility. This position requires strong communication skills with Production Employees to ensure understanding of processes, performance expectations and responsibilities.
What you can expect:
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ensure staff is fully trained on all aspects of their job responsibilities.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Perform observations on associates monthly.
- Ensure all Customer orders are being processed according to department guidelines to include order accuracy, quality of goods and proper packaging.
- Ensure all associates have the necessary tools to perform their tasks.
- Ensure that all drivers provide photo identification and sign in before cargo is received.
- Enforce dock safety at all times. Also make all associates check that truck ignition is off and chock blocks are secure before receiving cargo.
- Maintain documentation for department procedures, affirming that they are updated with any process changes.
- Oversee the supplying of materials and department equipment (i.e. hangers, RF guns, etc.). Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures. Oversee the rotation and ordering of materials, such as hangers.
- Minimum Experience:
- 1+ years of previous experience in leadership roles within Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Experience in apparel or retail industry preferred
- Proficient in computer skills and use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Leadership and change management skills required
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Unquestionable work ethic, personal integrity and honesty
- Skills Required:
- Knowledge in ERP systems, SAP in particular, exposure to Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, power point, or similar collaborative tools
- Exceptional communication skills
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert