To art direct and design worldwide advertising for Tiffany & Co. Create solutions that deliver on the creative strategy, within budgetary and schedule constraints. To manage projects from concept to completion by working closely with account, production team and staff. Collaborate with creative staff to effectively meet workload and maintain standards of excellence. Please upload a PDF of work samples that focus on typography. Key Accountabilities:
- Art direction and design for Marketing, Special Projects
- Develop new ideas and concepts.
- Creation of typographic and branding systems.
- Oversee execution, art direction, photography & retouching.
- Maintain consistent graphic standards.
- Flexibility in juggling multiple projects
- Bachelor of Arts
- 8 + years previous experience in graphic design field
- Strong typography and design skills.
- Experience with Luxury brands a plus
- Ability to work conceptually
- High taste level and standards.
- Knowledge of Art, Fashion, and Design
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Computer skills (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop).
- Work well under pressure.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.