SAP Sales and Logistics Execution Expert
- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
We are currently seeking a SAP Sales and Logistic Execution Expert who will report to the SAP Supply Chain Manager as part of our team in Wayne (NJ) USA.
You willberesponsible forproviding highquality support servicesrelated to the applicationsused acrossKering'sluxurybrands. You will lead and support the delivering of the global ERP implementation at Kering, for Wholesale Customer Order Management, Pricing, Invoicing and EDI integration with major customers , in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and Kering tech teams.
KERING SAP Sales and Logistics Execution Expert
Job Family: Technology
Job Title: SAP Sales and Logistic Execution Expert
Location: Wayne, NJ
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company's Management Information System Development in order to link the business's needs to the company's IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to 'empowering imagination' in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Review and understand strategic business guidelines, processes and detailed functional requirements defined by BPOs in the Supply Chain Space for your area of responsibility: Customer Order Management, Pricing, Invoicing and integration with Customers systems (EDI), SAP Logistic execution.
- Act as unique SPOC for the Local Stakeholders and Kering Operation Business process owners for your area of responsibility
- Ensure proper application support organization and continuous monitoring of service levels and quality of the services received by vendors. This in full coordination with the
- Act as primary escalation point for Prio1 incidents impacting business continuity or quality of services (identifying and reporting risks and mitigation actions) and building strongly team up with SAP SCM CoE support team (Application Services Application)
- Manage, motivate and coordinate a team of internal and external Subject matter experts for your specific functional and technical space
- Participates to SCM Core Model and localization design workshops and ensures the delivery of functional & technical solutions supporting and translating correctly business needs, business processes convergence, IT simplicity and optimizing SAP Standard solution
- Report to the SAP Supply Chain & Distribution Manager and work close to him in defining project prioritization and full adherence with SCM Roadmap and Strategy
- Provide punctual and regular status updates to the Ker tech PMO about project progress, risks and milestone achievement
- Deal with Ker tech governance bodies for gate preparation and financial budgeting in case of new demand on your area of responsibility
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years of expertise on SAP ERP (preferably FMS, Retail, S/4 Hana) in sales and distribution modules implementation within the fashion industry
- Knowledgeable about fashion/retail fields
- Proven experience in managing internal and external resources
- Experienced in full lifecycle implementations of SAP ERP, managing onshore and offshore 3rd party teams (SI)
- A collaborative individual, able to work with internal and external stakeholders, with good interpersonal skills and a team-working attitude
- An effective communicator with good oral and written communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
- A graduate incomputerscience ormanagementinformationsystems
- English is essential both written and spoken, Italian is a plus given the importance of our sites in Italy in our global supply chain.
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert