- La Garconne
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 19 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Buying Assistant will support the Buying team with important administrative tasks in helping to ensure all products ordered are selling online and at the Tribeca flagship store.
- Responsible for life cycle of all merchandise: initial sku set up, order entry, purchase order maintenance, order confirmations, and follow up on sell-thrus.
- Update vendor deliveries and coordinate with receiving team which brands should receive priority in receiving and uploading for online sales, as well as for sales at theTribeca flagship store.
- Enter purchase orders and product information for all items to be sold on the company's ecommerce platform.
- Prepare weekly selling reports and recommend which styles should be swapped or reordered based on the sell-thru performance of these styles.
- Attend select seasonal market appointments with Buyer and assist with product selection.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably with a luxury fashion multi-brand store.
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize tasks and take initiative.
- Proficiency with Shopify and Heartland strongly preferred.
- Ability to focus on repetitive work.
- Sense of urgency, highly organized, and keen attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially with Macs and Google Docs.
Benefits for full-time employees include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, Company matching 401K Plan, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.
La Garçonne is a leading online fashion retailer specializing in modern luxury, with flagship store in Tribeca, New York City. Founded in 2005, La Garçonne’s precise vision for ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and home objects is rooted in modern sophistication, demonstrated in our well-curated buys punctuated by carefully selected of-the-moment pieces. Seasonal collections from both established and emerging designers move easily between androgyny, femininity, and masculinity, between bold statements and timeless classics. Our viewpoint resonates with a creative, culturally-aware global customer base, and is distilled in Moderne, La Garçonne’s in-house ready-to-wear label.
504 Greenwich Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert