Influence Marketing Manager
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- PR & Communications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
"Ten years ago, I dared to imagine the first French fashion brand to be born online... Les Composantes, which has since become Sézane. My priorities haven’t changed since then: to innovate and to put people, creativity, quality and service at the heart of everything we do." - Morgane Sezalory, Founder & CEO
To continue to co-construct the next chapter and beyond, we are looking for creative, organized and agile talents, who share our passion to perpetually improve all that can be. Specifically, as we grow in North America, we are seeking entrepreneurial self-starters who are comfortable working independently and across time zones and cultures to bring the Sézane magic to the States.
Sézane is a playground which resembles no other. Your job today won’t be the same as yesterday, and probably nothing like tomorrow. If that appeals to you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sézane is seeking an experienced and talented Influence Marketing Manager to join their Los Angeles-based team.
You’ll be working with our US-based talents to strategize and implement campaigns:
- Research, identify and engage key online macro influencers aligned with the brand;
- Lead in the crafting of full-scale influencer campaigns that support brand strategy, objectives and KPIs;
- Build and develop strong relationships with talent and their reps, social influencers and agencies through communication as it relates to the campaign;
- Manage paid partnerships and invoicing;
- Collaborate with the other teams to create unique events for influencers.
- +5 years professional experience in influencer / digital marketing / influencer agency;
- Proven track record to build, execute and scale influencer campaign with budgets ranging from $5K to $200K+ from start to finish;
- Experience in managing budget, negotiating contracts wand securing Whitelisting opportunities;
- Experience in using Affilation tools and Office pack (Excel / Word / etc.);
- Strong administrative and communications skills;
- You have an aptitude for multi-tasking and working in a fast-pace environnement. You’re agile and adaptable, you’re a team player with a positive attitude;
- You’re flexible with business travels;
- Understanding / Speaking French is a plus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert