Senior Manager Global Customer Engagement - Digital Products & Projects (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Manager Global Customer Engagement - Digital Products & Projects (m/f/d) to complete our CRM team.
A highly motivated team of real team players is looking forward to your application.
What you can expect:
- Own the vision and roadmap as Product Owner for several key Customer Engagement Digital Products, including for example Online Registration and Subscription, Customer Online Profileandother customer facing features and enhancements in collaboration with Ecommerce team
- Act as Business Lead for the design and implementation of complex integrative CRM systems and tools to help grow our DTC Member Business across owned channels
- Perform robust project management including project structure definition, timelines, training, documentation, budget and risk management
- Manage stakeholders, including alignment and coordination of all involved persons across projects from internal Customer Engagement areas, Omnichannel teams, markets, IT and Legal department
- Recruit, supervise and coordinate interns and working students supporting Global Customer Engagement tech teams including onboarding, regular feedback meetings and task assignment
- Business administration/ communications/ information science degree with a focus on marketing/international management or comparable marketing-related education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the fashion/ online/ marketing industry, preferably in CRM dialogue marketing and e-commerce/ online business
- Several years of in-depth experience in international projects with many areas involved
- Strong customer orientation with excellent experience in the fashion/lifestyle/luxury sector
- Strong sense of independence, initiative, diplomacy and assertiveness
- Excellent, international knowledge of CRM including strong customer orientation preferably gained in the fashion/lifestyle/luxury industry field
- Very distinctive, networked and conceptual way of thinking and distinct ability to integrate interfaces in an international / intercultural environment
- Excellent MS-Office, MS Project, Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills
- English business fluent
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert