Team Leader Retail Business Systems (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Global Retail Services wants to inspire market and customer trust by adding customer centric value through services, tools and experiences in partnership.
Are you motivated to shape the future of the global retail network of HUGO BOSS with more than 1200 point of sales globally?
We are looking for a Team Leader Retail Business Systems (m/f/d) who is excited to lead a team of experts in the Retail Business Systems and Operations
field of Global Retail.
What you can expect:
- Manage the prioritization of parallel activities and projects based on the division's strategic objectives to drive forward the
- Retail Business Systems provided in BOSS and HUGO Stores globally
- Through your Retail knowledge and interactions with Retail leadership teams in the markets you will support the team to provide systems, applications and tools
- that meet the requirements of the markets and the strategy of HUGO BOSS and are aligned to future requirements for global use
- Your guidance of the team will ensure a professional project set-up, planning and control, from conception to sustainable implementation
- Close contact with Retail leadership in the markets will enable you to raise awareness of Retail requirements in the business, to ensure that project prioritisation
- across the business considers the impact on retail and how to generate the new In-Store and Customer Experience defined in our Global Retail strategy
- Develop the team (professionally and personally)
- Minimum 5 years experience in Retail, including at least two years in a leadership role
- Direct store experienceor area management experience a plus
- High customer orientation and love for fashion
- Proven track record of successful project work as well as change management skills
- Profound time management, prioritization and organisational skills required, experience in project management ideal
- High customer orientation
- Innovation orientation, especially related to instore tools and systems
- People management skills to develop, in fluence and motivate a team and wider colleagues
- Willingness to travel internationally and intercultural competencies essential
- MS Office including Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel useful and any knowledge of SAP a benefit
- English fluency required (both written and spoken)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert