Global Brand Merchandiser BOSS WW (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a creative team player who enjoys making a difference in a dynamic, international environment and who is able to advance our collections. The highly motivated Brand Merchandising BOSS Womenswear team is looking forward to meeting you!
What you can expect:
- Creation of the collection framework and control of the complete collection development process for defined key product groups of BOSS Womenswear Casual
- Preparation of product-driven analyses as well as collecting all relevant market feedbacks and monitoring of important KPIs
- Responsibility for pricing and price positioning of the defined product groups in a worldwide context
- Proactive consolidation and transformation of commercial product requirements into product development
- Cooperation with the Crea, TD and Procurement throughout the whole collection development process for the dedicated product groups
- Support in developing and expanding the BOSS Womenswear
- Creation of global assortment proposals across all channels to generate higher efficiencies in the collection development process
- Degree in business administration or textile management
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a comparable field of work (Brand Management or Merchandise Management)
- Distinct analytical skills and quick comprehension skills
- Great understanding of economic interrelations
- Open, communicative and confident manner as well as assertiveness
- Fluent English skills
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint #LI-NH1
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert