Brand Communication Specialist
- VIETTI & LEVORATO S.r.l.
- Arona, Italy
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Editorial & Media
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The VIETTI Company is the official retailer for the authorized sale of fashion brands, some of which are Dior, Celine, Gucci, Loewe, Prada, Jacquemus, Bottega Veneta, Miu Miu, Kapital, Our Legacy, Auralee, Bode, Lemaire. Our seven stores are distributed between Italy and Switzerland, in locations connected with the history of the company. The concepts of family and territory have influenced our path for over 70 years since the opening of the first shop in Arona on Lake Maggiore in 1952.
We are currently working on a new eCommerce project scheduled for activation in mid-2023.
The vision is to develop the project with key factors being the intersection of culture, identity, community and customer experience.
We are seeking individuals who want to embark on an innovative path in the multibrand landscape, directing and executing the management of the communication strategy; developing a customer experience at the level of the brands that we stock.
The role of Brand Communication Specialist will join the eCommerce Team and will act as a ‘brand guardian’, responsible for maintaining the brand’s integrity across all marketing initiatives and communication, from the planning to implementation, with the support of the Merchandise team.
The main aim of the role will be to grow our presence on the internet and drive sales through our website and physical stores. The activities will also cover Trade Marketing tasks on the website and newsletters to maintain full content management in the communication.
This role will require coordinating projects working with all departments across the organisation, and keeping scope on a unique customer experience in every aspect of the brand’s communications and related continuous improvement. Activities within the role will be continuously evolving as communication and social media change, and maintaining an understanding of the latest social media trends and formats and driving the implementation of this will be essential.
- Designing and implementing the Communication Strategy
- Oversee the customer experience across website, social media and physical
- Website content management
- Manage social media channels and publishing
- Manage, communicate with, and grow the community, developing interactions and value propositions.
- Planning seasonal communication calendar (Monthly & Weekly Term additionally to special projects)
- Coordinate production partners to plan and execute projects
- Analyse Merchandising and Sales Data and present findings with recommendations
- Collect, analyse and report audience data and KPIs and present findings with recommendations
- Develop and execute creative, collaboration & influencer projects
- Develop and implement strategies and interventions according to data findings, industry developments and partner recommendations.
- 2 years of experience working in retail or fashion communication
- Equivalent education or training in relevant field
- Experience in planning and delivering large-scale projects
- Strong knowledge of fashion, arts, lifestyle and culture
- Project management and production skills
- Ability to develop and implement strategy and change
- Social skills involved in building and supporting a community as well as navigating the social sphere
- Extended understanding of social media platforms and the internet, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Discord, website publishing and the competency to adapt to any new platforms and new features on existing ones.
- Proficiency in essential computer software like Microsoft Office as well as an understanding of organisational and online digital tools
- Proficient understanding of data and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English.
- Superior time management skills, ability to work quickly and efficiently, prioritise and multitask
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and collaborative attitude
- Copywriting and graphic design skills are optional but will set the candidate apart
- At VIETTI, the customer is central to all our decisions and strategies; we strive to go beyond to serve our community and provide value to them.
- VIETTI was founded in Arona on the banks of Lake Maggiore 70 years ago and has expanded along the lake and into the Swiss mountains. Our beautiful locations, and its unique way of life are what sets us apart, and we love to welcome customers to our precious habitat as well as bring a piece of it to them through all our communication and activity.
- Heritage and craft are the foundations of our business, establishing ourselves as a provider of only the best products sourced from Italy and our partners around the world. We see the enjoyment and celebration of what people can do with their hands as key to our culture as a company as well as part of a community which has thrived on those principles historically.
- VIETTI would like to invest in a highly motivated individual who wants to deliver projects that create an impact in the world through their communication, that is inspirational to our clientele, and that demonstrates strong values.
Please, fill out the following form to submit your application: forms.gle/SaDmExcRkY7YWA557
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert