End User Support Manager - Corporate IT
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Commercial IT Service Delivery Manager for Corporate, will deliver an luxury Support experience for EUC technology in our offices and supply chain sites globally.
Key to this role is delivering service improvement roadmap improve the service, working with specialsts within the team, 3rd party support provider and internal IT Teams.
Delivery of a continuous service improvement roadmap
- Delivering a luxury customer experience for our offices as recognised by our office users
- Responsible for coaching, developing and managing team of Commerical IT Specialists
- Spend time in our offices and engage with our user base/key stakeholders
- Engage with 3rd party support provide to improve service
- Build relationships across IT service leads
- Oversee that Demand activities are supported via the right support models
- Thinks customer and Possesses a customer-first mentality
- Great communication skills with users, internal team and 3rd parties
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to review data an understand patterns
- To take complex technical challenges and come up with a solution
- Industry recognised certification preferable (Windows / Mac)
- Great understanding for Commercial IT technology, from End User Devices through to backend infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery Processes (preferably with formal certification)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to effectively present to an audience and convey required concepts
Demonstrated Experience Required
- Customer Service
- EUC Support experience Windows/Mac Support
- Retail / Luxury fashion
- ITIL Service Delivery
- Vendor Management
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || COMMERCIAL (REGIONAL) || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert