Commercial IT Specialist
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
The Commercial IT Service Delivery Lead will ensure our global technology solutions meet the needs of our Users in Stores, Supply Chain and at Corporate locations & Events.
Key to this role, is to enable the 3rd party partner to be successful and users then receiving a fantastic user experience. This involves being the glue between our partner, users, Market Managers and Service Managers, to ensure we deliver the vision of a consistent, scalable & innovative experience globally. Service wise, work with Service Managers to support resolution of complex issues which the partner can't resolve.
The role combines hybrid working & travel with many exciting opportunities.
- Ensure technology solutions are fit for purpose and working as designed for Events, Shows and Market such as London Fashion Week & The Met Gala
- Troubleshoot, assist & align our partners, users, Market Managers and Service Managers, to ensure we deliver the vision of a consistent, scalable & innovative experience globally.
- Working with local businesses to manage on-demand activities such as event support, additional store support, key office activity support for exec meetings, townhalls, etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with office and store teams to ensure service is being delivered as it should.
- Tracking with service improvement activities and managing communications with regional IT partners.
- Work with the Service Director and Service Managers to share Service Performance and lead on Service Improvements activity, sharing progress back into the regional Commercial Directors and Market Managers
- Working with Regional Market Managers to understand demand and ensure there is an effective solution in place to deliver.
- Possesses a customer-first mentality
- Great communication skills with users, internal team and 3rd parties
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to review data an understand patterns
- To take complex technical challenges and come up with a solution
- Ability to effectively present to an audience and convey required concepts
- Industry recognised certification preferable (Windows / Mac)
- Understanding of Commercial IT technology, from End User Devices through to backend infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery Processes (preferably with formal certification)
- Great experience in Customer Service
- Experience in either IT/Fashion/Retail Environments
- IT Support experience Windows/Mac Support
- ITIL Service Delivery
- Vendor Management
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || COMMERCIAL (REGIONAL) || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert