Vice President, Brand & Shopper Experience, Tommy Hilfiger Asia Pacific
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
- Full Time
Regional lead for brand and shopper experience, overseeing the regional integrated consumer journey strategic direction. In this position you will develop, innovate, and drive transformation across the entire consumer journey for the brand. You will oversee all aspects from visual merchandising, store design & planning to digital led retail experiences to create a cohesive, compelling, class leading memorable customer experiences to meet our consumer needs and business opportunities, support brand building and increase competitive edge.
- Partner with creative strategy and marketing teams to lead and deliver holistic brand experiences and elevate the consumer experiences across all "PHYGITAL" touchpoints not limited to advertising and marketing campaigns, brand and sales activations, content and consumer engagement; physical design of semi/permanent retail, seasonal fixtures, pop-ups, space planning, VM; concept development for site design, digital and social media.
- Develop, innovate, and drive transformation across the entire consumer journey for the brand. You will guide the transformation of Tommy from a soloed approach to an integrated team, overviewing from the traditional media to in store experience and social network.
- Play an active part in the TH Asia Leadership team, helping to both develop and implement brand and shopper experience strategies.
- Proactively drive the development of the skills and capabilities of the consumer journey, improving the overall functioning of the team.
- Responsible for establishing and measuring the KPI's associated with these journeys.
- Drive awareness within team of the overall objectives of the department, the brand and consumer engagement with key deliverables and impact.
- Work closely with global and markets stakeholders to meet the objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 15+ years or above relevant experience and proven success across various lifestyle businesses from apparel, accessories, footwear, underwear to sport, cosmetic, FMCG with professional qualification; in which with 5-8 years experiences as with exposure in the region, especially in China/Asia. Preferably, with MNC background.
- Evidence of strong conceptual thinking/innovation - a record of accomplishment of generating innovative ideas/concepts that challenge traditional frontiers of thought.
- Quality: Prioritize our product, Build positive & long-term working relationships, be customer and consumer centric.
- Team leader who can delegate, develop, and motivate a team to encourage a high level of ownership/accountability and productivity.
- BA/ BS required, preferably in Marketing, Creative, business
- Excellent people and process management skills. Able to work effectively with a diversity of cultures and working styles.
- The intellectual capacity, presence, credibility and communication skills required to influence others at all levels. Must be able to convey an inspiring message in individual, large group and C-level settings.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to analyses quantitative and qualitative data draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality. Eager to learn and test new initiatives.
- Sound financial and business acumen
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert