Senior Space Planning Manager - Store Planning and Development, Tommy Hilfiger Asia Pacific
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
The role of the Senior Space Planning Manager is responsible for overseeing the design and planning of store projects (from project kick off to completion and handover) in the APAC markets.
- Manage the expansion and further development of the regional network of suppliers, 3rd parties (local architects, general contractors etc).
- Support directly or through local market teams, the store development projects, and further support in feasibility and cost estimations for store approval etc.
- Ensure projects are realized according to agreed planning, budget, and design/quality levels. Clear and timely communication of all relevant project information, risks, challenges and showing up potential solutions is an essential element of the role.
- Support store, SIS, outlet and franchise store development by leading key strategic projects and other assigned branding initiatives (eg: pop ups, market launch set up , exhibitions etc)
- Be a champion for innovation, strategy, sustainability and Omnichannel business opportunities working with key stakeholders successfully delivering new digital retail initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Building a close relationship of transparency and trust with the regional and in country teams is crucial.
- Oversee the Store Roll-out Planning Tool and ensure information is up-to-date. Analyze content, manage the internal team workload, and assist in managing the overall department workload.
- Provide the regional countries with budget and planning requirements that may influence the overall Capex investment.
- Liaise with other retail departments on relevant matters as required. (Operations, Visual Merchandising, Retail Systems, Planning & Buying)
- Take lead on project budget tracking and assist Retail Financial Management team with associated budget information.
- Support the procurement team in the official tendering process and maintaining concept integrity whilst driving value-engineering initiatives.
- Support site visits to nominated store locations whilst under construction. Develop commercial solutions whilst maintaining concept integrity.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as directed by Store Planning and Development Senior Director and VP of Retail.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCIES:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Command of the English language - written and spoken
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in architectural /design programs such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D or similar ; strong MS Office skill
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant retail design & concept development
- BA graduate level degree - Architecture, Interiors &/or Construction Project Management
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert