Manager, Merchandising, Tommy Hilfiger, Asia Pacific
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Full Time
Build, develop and manage best-in-class product strategies, business processes and merchandising organization that lead to the successful and sustainable development of the TH business in the Asia Pacific region.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop Asia Pacific merchandise plan by understanding future trends, analyzing current business and collecting feedback from directly operated and distribution countries.
- In partnership with Global Product & Design Teams, identify potential gaps in the line plan, make recommendations for improving the assortment for the markets.
- Communicate closely with all channels, Retail, E-commerce, Wholesale and other stakeholders to continually understand buying trends, developments amongst competitors, consumer insights, etc.
- Build regional assortment according to the defined product strategies, price setting for Asia direct operated markets.
- Drive SKU productivity and commonality by setting directive buys
- Expand inventory speed models, i.e. Core Replenishment, On-demand and Read & React, to the relevant styles.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert