US Omni Sales Assistant
- House of Hackney
- New York City, New York (US)
- Tailored around the candidate
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: US Omni Sales Assistant
Reporting To: US Omni Sales Manager
Based In: NY Showroom – NYDC
Working Pattern: Monday – Friday
Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000*
*The stated salary range, experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills and passion for the brand can be demonstrated.
The successful candidate will support the Omni Sales team in the US territory to achieve sales targets. They will ensure all orders are inputted into the system correctly and accurately, timelines are carefully tracked and adhered to, and there is clear communication to the customer at all times.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining clear and open communication with all accounts regarding prices, deliveries, and product specifications. They will display a professional attitude and will work collaboratively with colleagues across the company to gain a successful outcome for all.
- Clear understanding of sales targets within the territory
- Support the sales team in preparing for all appointments and tradeshows. Attend appointments as and when requested by Sales Manager, which could involve travel if necessary.
- Engage with customers in the Showroom, giving them an exceptional experience
- Detailed order maintenance including inputting orders correctly and accurately while tracking timelines and communicating any issues to the Sales Manger
- Updating any paperwork necessary for order shipments (varies by account)
- Regularly liaise with the Logistics Team, Production Team, and customers to ensure a smooth order process within specified SLA
- Monitor online and social media presence of accounts within territory to ensure brand standards are upheld and company T+Cs are followed
- Keep clear records of all selling tools that accounts require and distribute updates seasonally
- Regularly communicate with accounts to ensure that they have a clear understanding of the collection offering and that they have all selling tools and collateral necessary
- Ability to see and understand the big picture and have the foresight to anticipate challenges due to issues as they arise
- Quick response time when communicating internally and externally
- Distribute price lists and option plans to customers based on account type
- Adhere to company procedures including Bright Pearl management, delivery SLAs, etc.
- Adhere to timelines – submit projects and feedback on time
- Become familiar with the landscape of luxury interiors
- Attend product knowledge training sessions as organised by Production Team and maintain a full understanding of all product categories
- Report daily on progress to Sales Manager
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork by helping internal colleagues as and when necessary
- Operate and look as a brand ambassador in line with the brand guidelines and wear House of Hackney uniform at all times.
- Conduct business in the House of Hackney way at all times
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English – other languages are beneficial
- Must be highly organised
- Hardworking and honest outlook
- Contribute and work effectively within a team
- Able to adhere to the values and mission of the company
- Effective communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, Google Suite, and ability to adapt to technology-based ways of working
- Experience with Luxury Interiors brands
- Warm relationships with Interior Design Specifiers
- Degree calibre
As always, there are some perks:
- 21 Days Vacation Allowance + 6 National Holidays and a half-day for your birthday
- Seasonal 4 Day Weeks during the Summer months
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products
House of Hackney is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender affirmation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a visa sponsorship or remote working.
Our Housemates are innovators who see the world differently and strive to make a difference within it. Each one is chosen and cherished for the skills, talents and characteristics that make them unique. As House of Hackney evolves, we empower our team to learn and grow alongside us. And, as a compassionate brand, we care about the wellbeing of our Housemates. That is why we offer a more flexible approach to working and operate a four-day week for 5 months over the summer period.
As well as caring for our colleagues, we also care deeply about our eternal muse - Mother Nature. House of Hackney is proud to be certified as a B Corp™: a business that meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Step into our House and you’ll be in a land of print and colour, away from the sea of grey suits. From our Shoreditch Showroom based in the creative heart of the capital, to our enchanting New York Gallery, our House is a place where imagination and collaboration can flourish – where everyone is accepted, all ideas are encouraged, and magic really does happen.
There may be no place like home…but in our House, there’s no place like work.
Clergy House, Mark St
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert