HR Manager (Part-Time)
- Emilia Wickstead
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Human Resources
- Part Time
HR Manager This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, forward thinking HR generalist who is keen to plan an active role in driving change and ensuring that the Emilia Wickstead company is a great place to work.
Reporting to the Commercial and Operations Director, the HR Manager will work from our head office in NW London, 4 mornings a week to total 20 hours, Monday – Thursday.
The role requires an experienced, proactive and hands on individual with a broad skillset and great organisation skills who has strong experience at HR Manager / People Partner supporting Leadership stakeholders
The candidate will engage with all levels of the business to ensure harmonious employee relations, taking appropriate steps to resolve issues before they become problems
- Companywide recruitment, induction and onboarding for all departments.
- Provide robust support to HOD’s in the delivery of performance improvement, disciplinary and grievance processes to ensure the maintenance of company standard of conduct
- Providing day to day performance management from appraisals and career development plans through to coaching and ensuring performance and reward are linked to KPI’s
- Working with Head of Departments to talent map the teams.
- Ensure all employees have contracts and have any communication completed on time and accurately – contracts, letters etc.
- Manage the annual performance appraisal process and once a year check in
- Manage the company handbook, updates, policies etc
- Responsibility for all companywide events, parties, leadership days and wellness activities.
- Championing and developing Diversity and Inclusion
- Create/Update Healthy and safety polices, as well as conduct risk assessment for company and all events
- Manage student work placement within teams
- Regular monitoring and measurement of employee engagement as a priority KPI
- Consolidate payroll notes for 3rd party payroll company every month
- Update monthly freelancers invoice list
- Managing the clothing allowance process (clothing allowances to kick in after probation period is complete) and updating the staff information tab monthly.
About You 3-5 years’ experience within HR, preferably in luxury Retail
- CIPD qualification preferrable Proficient in Excel, linkedin search, knowledge of people HR A genuine team player who enjoys working as part of a close knit, supportive team Strong leadership skills & business acumen, financially literate A flexible approach to work, ability to cope with ambiguity & thrive in a high-pressure environment The highest level of confidentiality & integrity and be highly responsive, organised and detail oriented. Gravitas, presence & the credibility necessary to command the attention and respect of senior stakeholders and co-workers
Established in 2012, Emilia Wickstead has developed a clear point of distinction in its Ready-To-Wear collections, modern take and pace on Made to Measure, and immediate Made to Order offerings. Inherently feminine with a nod of old fashion couture, an instance on quality and unerring attention to detail.
British-based and New Zealand born, Emilia spent her formative years in Milan before gaining a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Fashion Design and Marketing at Central Saint Martin’s London with Honours in 2007. After graduating, Emilia worked at fashion houses in New York and Milan before returning to London to establish her own label in 2008. Originally commencing as a Made-to-Measure Atelier, Emilia’s collections now also include seasonal Ready-to-Wear and are showcased at London Fashion Week.
Emilia has received recognition from the beginning of her career including; winner of the WALPOLE Award for Brands of Tomorrow 2015; recieving an Arts Foundation Award for Patronage Donation from Gus and Irene Fisher in 2010; BFC Fashion Trust recipient 2014 and 2015; winner of ELLE Magazine’s Style Awards for Red Carpet Designer of the Year 2014; shortlisted for the WALPOLE Award for Best New British Luxury Talent 2015; the BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund in 2013, 2014, and 2015; British Fashion Award for New Establishment Designer in 2014; shortlisted for the Dorchester Collection Fashion Prize in 2013 and the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Award 2015.
Emilia Wickstead is stocked in retailers globally including Net-A-Porter, Selfridges, Matches and Moda Operandi alongside of her flagship store, on London’s Sloane Street.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert