Sales Advisor - London - Part Time
- AMI PARIS
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Reporting to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, the Sales Advisor will sales and build customer loyalty.
A Sales Advisor's responsibilities include:
The Sales Advisor's mission is to invite customers to explore the world of AMI and to offer a unique shopping experience:
- Welcomes customers according to AMI values: being friendly, smiling, and always in a good mood.
- Understands customer needs and proposes a relevant selection of products while encouraging cross selling.
- Assists customers during fittings and accommodating any alterations when needed.
- Embraces a customer loyalty culture, builds strong and long-term relationships with clients.
- Introduces new customers to the brand.
Follows-up and manages stock (reception of goods, integration of receptions in the systems, facilitates rotating inventories, requests for restocking, requests for transfers, etc.)
- Ensures that the store is well maintained: presentation of products, cleanliness, maintenance of the premises, etc.
- Actively participates in the Visual Merchandising of the store, follows VM guidelines and proposes options during rotations.
- Experience in luxury sales and/or designer clothing and familiar with sales techniques.
- Curious and willing to dedicate yourself to a new project.
- Smiling, dynamic, involved, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Mastering customer service skills and demonstrating ability to foster a customer-service spirit.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of fashion, a strong familiarity with the luxury market and its trends.
- A second language would be appreciated.
- Part-time contract (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), as soon as possible
Born in Paris in 2011, inspired by Paris ever since — AMI offers stylish and comprehensive wardrobes for men and women, blurring the boundaries between casual and chic.
The name AMI, the French word for friend, plays with the initials of Alexandre Mattiussi, its founder and creative director. AMI captures a particular type of the French capital’s nonchalance, one that is young, cool and carefree. Standing for a relaxed, authentic and friendly approach to fashion, AMI was awarded the prestigious ANDAM prize in 2013.
AMI now has stores in Paris, Tokyo, London, New-York, mainland China and Hong Kong, as well as over 500 points of sale worldwide.
54 rue Etienne Marcel
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert