EMEA Wholesale Account Executive
- Budapest (HU)
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nanushka is looking for a talented EMEA Wholesale Account Executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about fashion, art, and Nanushka, with a refined aesthetic, a detail-oriented mind, and a can-do attitude. Nanushka is one of the leading brands in the sustainable luxury segment, we know that selling more is never sustainable. Still, we empower our people to work towards a more sustainable future with us.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maintain and expand strong client-facing relationships with the luxury departments and speciality stores, while improving the position of the brand.
- Work closely with buying and planning teams to review seasonal budgets prior to market, as well as profitability in-season to maintain a healthy business.
- Identify opportunities for growth and offer recuts, reorders and swaps, and maintain quality control of goods in the market.
- Analyse Markets and Competition.
- Working closely with Director to plan yearly and seasonal sales plans, ensuring ambitious sales growth goals are met in accordance with the business plan & strategy
- Develop, negotiate and manage agreements with key distributors and major department stores
- 3+ years of proven previous experience in fashion wholesale
- Fluency in English, and additional language skills are highly desirable
- Highly customer and results-driven, with good commercial sense
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sales-oriented and excellent negotiation skills
- Hands-on and detail-orientated
- Sound analytical and organisational skills
What we offer:
- Laptop and company phone
- Special benefits and a competitive compensation package tailored to your needs
- A young and forward-thinking team with a cool office in Budapest
- The possibility to learn, develop yourself, and be part of the growth story of Nanushka
- Open-minded colleagues and management who are interested in hearing your ideas and suggestions
- A purpose-driven business with a focus on sustainability in all aspects of our business
NANUSHKA is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Nanushka is a contemporary House for the modern human founded by Sandra Sandor. Where East meets West, the brand draws inspiration from the spiritual journey through cultures and time, effortlessly combining function with flair.
With clothing designed in Budapest and produced in Europe, the brand is present in over 30 countries worldwide at as prestigious retailers as Net-a-Porter and Browns. Sandra herself was raised in a fashion environment as her mother founded one of the first childrenswear businesses in Hungary, prior to the fall of the iron curtain.
Confident ease being the basis of the brand’s aesthetics, it offers easy-to-wear pieces with subtle femininity, elevated quality, and unexpected details. The collections deliver a modern, versatile, day-in-day-out wardrobe with the aim of creating a new informal form of beauty.
Révész street 27.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert